These warm Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes are so fluffy and delicious, you’ll never think that they were actually Vegan. No eggs? No dairy? Yup, that’s right! All vegan and ALL GOOD!
These pancakes were the best start to my day. Usually, I wouldn’t be the one to attest to anything with Apples as the “star” ingredient, however, these pancakes (Oh + apple crisp with vanilla ice cream) has won me over! I’m hooked! Not only are these pancakes light and fluffy, but they are bursting with cinnamon and apple flavor. To top it all off, by adding the warm sautéed apples as your “maple syrup” made this dish even more amazing! Trust me, this is a recipe that will put a smile on even your little one’s face. The great thing is that it’s not too sweet, so you won’t need an entire jug of water to wash everything down so early in the morning! Haha!
On my journey of clean eating (especially a vegan diet), I’ve learned that things aren’t necessarily difficult to eat because of the so-called “restrictions” that a diet may have. It’s definitely all about being creative and being willing to experiment. If you can do either, you’ll be surprised at how amazing food can really taste without the need for eating EVERYTHING. Besides, there are a ton of substitutions that can leave you feeling completely satisfied and not deprived with your dish. FYI, I’ve included a few ingredient substitutions for you below:
- Milk: can be substituted with soy milk, rice milk, coconut milk (my NEW Fave!), oat milk, hemp milk, + a few others.
- Cheese: can be substituted with vegan cheese (I haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve heard mixed reviews!).
- Eggs: can be substituted with tofu, “flaxseed egg” mixture, mashed bananas, oat or soy flour, rolled oats, + a few others.
- Butter: can be substituted with vegan butter, sunflower oil, olive oil, + a few others.
- Mayonnaise: can be substituted with vegan mayo
- Cream Cheese: can be substituted with cashews (soaked + pureed)
- Honey: can be substituted with agave, maple syrup
- And there are many more substitutes available, Ya’ll!
Need more ideas for your clean eating goals? You can see more really great vegan breakfast recipes below:
Delicious Blueberry Oatmeal Vegan Pancakes
Vegan Rustic Banana French Toast + Caramelized Banana + Strawberry
Warm Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
These warm Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes are so fluffy and delicious, you'll never think that they were actually Vegan. No eggs? No dairy? Yup, that's right! All vegan and ALL GOOD!
- 1 cup coconut milk (You can use Almond milk also)
- 1 cup organic flour
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp pure cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sliced apples (pureed by food processor)
Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until well incorporated. Then add the wet ingredients and stir. Let everything sit for a few minutes so the vinegar and the baking powder react and the batter starts to rise and bubble a little.
Heat the skillet on medium heat and add about a tablespoon of vegan butter to grease.
When the butter is melted and the pan is nice and hot, spoon your batter in (about 1/4 cup or so), and turn the heat down a tad, to medium low.
Once the edges of the pancake look "done", and you see a few little bubbles forming in the pancakes, flip them over.
Once other side is done, remove from pan and add more buttery spread as needed for the next round. Repeat until all pancakes are done.
There you have it, a delicious start your day! Who wouldn’t want Warm Vegan Apple Cinnamon Pancakes for breakfast?
Remember, to rate this Recipe + Share it with your Friends + Family!
Connect on Facebook
Follow Me on Instagram
Pin with Me on Pinterest
Tweet with Me on Twitter