Whether you’re a home cook or a skilled chef, the more than 120 recipes in this book will help you make everyday comfort food recipes to nourish your family as well as unique, artful dishes for special occasions that call for more flare. This beautiful book celebrates the idea of turning old and new favorites into healthier options that everyone can enjoy while honoring a plant-forward approach to eating.
Adopting a plant-forward diet doesn’t mean that you’ll be eating a lifetime of meals that are primarily steamed broccoli and plain rice because eating healthy doesn’t mean that food has to lack flavor. In Orchids + Sweet Tea®, recipe developer and food stylist Shanika Graham-White shows you that plant-forward meals can be delicious, bold, and flavorful. You just have to be willing to be creative and treat food like art.
– Amy Pellegrini, Digital Marketing Manager at Navitas Organics
- Emma Laperruque, Food Editor at Food52
- Rachel, Senior Editor at Taste of Home Magazine
- Ginny, Owner of Erickson Surfaces
- Joel Ross, Founder & CEO at Joel's Kitchen