Super Green Detox Smoothie
This Super Green Detox Smoothie is the best way to drink your breakfast with plenty of healthy immune-boosting greens at once. Made with only vegan ingredients: tart green apple, creamy avocado, hydrating cucumber, and even a hint of spice from jalapeño!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 medium granny smith apple, peeled + diced
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled + chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 cups organic kale, de-stemmed + chopped
- 1 cup organic spinach
- handful of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 2 cups Almond milk (You can use your fave plant-based milk!)
- 4 Tbsps Agave (Add additional for a little more sweetness)
- 1/2 lime, juice
Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender (adding the liquids first, followed by the remaining) and blend until smooth.
To serve—grab a glass and pour smoothie into each and grabbing a straw. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, tightly sealed or in a covered mason jar, ensuring that you drink it within the same day for best taste and consistency.
Sip and enjoy!
STORAGE: Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator, tightly covered for a day or so. Best when consumed right away.
SWEETENER: You can always use maple syrup, Vegan honey, or organic brown sugar as a substitute for Agave. For vegan honey—-Bee Free Honee, click link.