Caramel Coffee Ice Cubes Latte
This Caramel Coffee Ice Cubes Latte is the epitome of never having boring lattes that are quick and tasty to kick start your day again! Make these little ice cubes to go with your favorite coffee drink (whether hot or cold) without watering it down. Made with cold brew, vegan caramel sauce, and naturally sweetened, these ice cubes are the perfect dairy-free + vegan option.
Servings 28 ice cubes
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 cup cold brew
- 1/4 cup vegan caramel sauce, store-bought or homemade
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsps pure maple syrup
TO MAKE LATTE:
- 1 1/2 cups Your favorite dairy-free milk (See Notes!)
- Vegan caramel, for drizzle
TO MAKE THE COFFEE ICE CUBES:
In a bowl, add together the water, cold brew, caramel sauce, vanilla, and maple syrup, whisking until combined.
Pour coffee mixture into ice cube molds and freeze until solid, about 5 hours or so.
TO MAKE THE LATTE:
Add as many coffee ice cubes as you'd like and top with your favorite dairy-free milk and drizzles of caramel, stirring a bit to combine. As ice cubes sit in milk, the coffee will infuse in the drink.
Sip and enjoy!
- WHAT PLANT-BASED MILKS ARE GOOD FOR THIS RECIPE? My go-to plant-based brand for Oat milk when using store-bought is the Forager Project. However, you can always use your fave or one of the following: Almond, coconut milk, homemade oat milk (froths/foams VERY WELL), homemade cashew milk, flax milk, potato milk, quinoa milk, etc.
- SWEETENER: Instead of maple syrup, you can substitute with Agave syrup.
- STORAGE (CARAMEL SAUCE): Leftover caramel sauce can be stored in a tightly sealed mason jar for up to two weeks. When ready to use, simply reheat sauce in the microwave at 15 second intervals until softened and at room temp.