Iced Maple Cinnamon Oat Latte
This cooling and sweet Iced Maple Cinnamon Latte is made with homemade syrup and oat milk for a delicious dairy-free drink.
Servings 1 serving
MAPLE CINNAMON SYRUP:
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon (You can also use cinnamon sticks, if preferred!)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup cold brew
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk, homemade or store-bought
- Ice cubes
- Coconut whipped cream, homemade or store-bought
- Cinnamon sticks, optional
- Pure maple syrup, for drizzle
TO MAKE THE MAPLE CINNAMON SYRUP:
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add together all ingredients (whisking them to combine) and bring to a boil, about 1-2 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
MAKE THE LATTE:
To serve, fill ice into a 12 or 16-ounce glass and pour in the milk followed by the cold brew, 1/4 cup of the maple cinnamon syrup, stirring them together until the mixture becomes a light color. Top with coconut whipped cream, drizzles of maple syrup, and a cinnamon stick (or two), if desired.
Sip and enjoy!
- WHAT PLANT-BASED MILKS ARE GOOD FOR THIS RECIPE? My go-to plant-based brand for Oat milk when using store-bought is the Forager Project. However, you can always use your fave or one of the following: Almond, coconut milk, homemade oat milk (froths/foams VERY WELL), flax milk, etc.