Jalapeno Lemon-Lime Mocktail
Make a bright, sweet, and spicy mocktail that's perfect for summer with this Jalapeño Lemon-Lime treat.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups filtered water
- ½ cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice (That's about 4 lemons!)
- ½ cup freshly-squeezed lime juice (That's about 5-6 limes!)
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- ½ cup Agave syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Ginger beer, for topping
- Crushed ice
- Chopped jalapeños
- Lemon slices
- Lime wedges
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, optional
In a bowl, add the chopped jalapeños along with the lemon and lime juices, mulling (crushing) it together until jalapeños are mostly broken down. Add the water and Agave and stir until combined. Add a pinch of sea salt for heightened flavor. NOTE: Add additional sweetener if needed.
ASSEMBLY: For each drink, fill an 4-ounce glass halfway with crushed ice. Add ½ cup of the mocktail mixture. Garnish with sliced lemons, chopped jalapeños, and lime wedges, and top with ginger beer until filled completely. Add a rosemary sprig, if desired.
Sip and Enjoy!
- STORAGE: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed jar for up to a week.
- SWEETENER: Instead of Agave, you can always use maple syrup or create a simple syrup by boiling water with organic cane sugar to sweeten.
- MAKE AHEAD: You can make the mocktail mixture up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate in an airtight container. The day off, simply slice/chop fruit and assemble.
- SERVING: To make additional mocktails, simply double or triple ingredients, depending on need.