Shanika has written for several Blog platforms/Online Magazines, including The Breakup Queen, Rover’s Theo Magazine, UniDays The Edit, Enigma Life + continues to expand her fresh & creative perspective throughout many other opportunities.
She also prides herself as a former Letter Writer for the To Love Ourselves Letter Project, where she voluntarily spread words of encouragement + love to women around the world!
Most recently, Shanika has been honored to be able to have a continuous partnership with Drew’s Organics, Navitas Organics, Wholesome Sweets, Whole Earth Sweetener, Food 52, + more for 2020. Previously, she has worked with many other Brands, where she made recipes for their audience, which were often featured on their website and/or social media.
For all Writing and/or Recipe Development/Food Styling opportunities, please Email: Shanika [at] orchidsandsweettea.com or visit our Contact Page.
Orchids + Sweet Tea has been Featured in various Articles + Sites:
The Best Lunchboxes/Lunch Containers 2020 — NYT (The Strategist)
Meet Shanika Graham-White — Navitas Organics
50 Vegetarian Taco Recipes Even Meat Eaters will Love — SELF Magazine
30 Refreshing Mocktail Recipes That Make Skipping Booze Easy — SELF Magazine
Vegan Queso Skillet Loaded Nachos — FeedFeed
Strawberry Grapefruit + Mint Fizz — FeedFeed
9 Sweet and Savory Recipes for When You’re Staying at Home — Organic Valley
Healthy Birthday Cake Recipes That Actually Taste Great – Red Tricycle
14 Food Trends That Are About To Blow Up in 2020 — PARADE Magazine
25 Super Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts for Foodies of All Ages — PARADE Magazine
40 Delicious Vegan Holiday Recipes That Will Make Your Mouth Water — The Maria Antoinette
Fall Recipes to Spice Up The Season — Birchbox, Inc.
5 Moms Share Their Best Make-Ahead Breakfast Ideas — The Kitchn
25 Delicious Wild Rice Recipes — The Rustic Foodie
70 Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipes to Brighten Your Day — Home Musings
50 Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes — Brooklyn Farm Girl
Loaded Sweet Potato topped with Guacamole — Blog News Weekly
- 10 killer Memorial Day Sides. To read on UniDay’s, The Edit: Click Here!
- The Understanding of Ourselves (Part 1): The Indefinite Power Struggle. To read on Rover’s Theo Magazine: CLICK HERE!
- My Hidden Truth. To read on The Breakup Queen: Click Here!
- My Hidden Truth (Part 2). To read on The Breakup Queen: Click Here!
- All-Star Five: Young Women Entrepreneurs Slaying It. To read on UniDay’s, The Edit: Click Here!
- 6 Easy Recipes For a Typical College Day. To read on UniDay’s, The Edit: Click Here!
- It All Starts With You. To read on Enigma Life’s website: Click Here!
- Love Just Doesn’t Live Here. To read on The Breakup Queen, Click here!
- Why Creating A Vision Board Is The Best Thing For Your Success. To read on Enigma Life’s website, Click here!
- 10 Signs That It’s Time to Let Go. To read on Enigma Life’s website, Click here!
- Freedom Fighters: What Freedom Are You Fighting For? To read on Rover’s Theo Magazine, Click here!
- Life: Finding the Collateral Beauty. To read on Enigma Life’s website, Click Here!
- Better Design Your Interior with 3 Simple Must-Dos. To read on Enigma Life’s website, Click Here!
- The Indefinite Power Struggle: Media’s Shaping of Our Perspectives + Views of Real Truth. To read on Rover’s Theo Magazine: Click Here!
- Loaded Sweet Potato Topped with Guacamole. To read on Blog News Weekly: Click Here!
Be sure to check out our About Shanika to dig deeper into the one behind it all and Orchids + Sweet Tea!